Blueberry U-Pick Policy
Update to u-pick policy:
– Due to our new scale system we cannot pre-weigh various shaped containers for u-pick. We prefer that you pick into buckets that have been purchased at the farm, but you may use your own if they are similar in size. Our 2 sizes are 4L and 8L.
– Follow the signs directing you to the correct field for that day or check in at the barn.
– Stay in the row assigned to you and pick all of the ripe berries on each plant before moving on to the next plant. Only pick the berries that you plan to buy.
– Picking is a great outing for families, however, we ask that your children pick beside you and do not run up and down the rows.
– NO pets allowed.
– No eating while in the fields.
– We request no large groups. Please stay within your family household.
Further Covid 19 restrictions:
– Do not come to the farm if you have a fever, cough or have trouble breathing.
– Please respect social distancing rules while waiting at the barn or in the u-pick fields.